Saturday, April 4, 2020

Nice to meet you!

Hey girl, hey! I wanted to stop and introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Ivonne and I'm a divorced momma to two teenage boys (oh dear god help me!) and one adorable pup. I'm an Esthetician (skin care expert) turned freelance beauty and wellness writer and I absolutely love it! I love what I do and hopefully it shines through in my posts. This blog is all about beauty and wellness with product recommendations, diy's, and informative articles as well as more than a few laughs. I want you guys to leave my page with a smile on your face so grab a glass of wine, pull up a chair and enjoy some of Just Lil' Ms Sunshine!


xo Stephanie Ivonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Easily Determine Your Skin Type

I’d love to say that the first thing people notice when they meet you are those awesome red bottom heels that you saved up to buy (gir...